We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Near The Plaza

Which Santa Fe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, Texas
Parking Near The Plaza

My husband and I will be in Santa Fe at the end of May and I would like to know what time we should arrive at the plaza to catch a parking space. I know the parking is scarce and we don't mind parking off the plaza either. Thanks so much for any help with this!

Santa Fe
reviews: 52
1. Re: Parking Near The Plaza

Based on your post, this is a one day stop for you?

Like any city, Santa Fe has plenty of on street, off street, pay lot, etc.... type parking in its downtown area. We live in the outlying county but are in town quite often and frankly, I've never had much trouble finding a parking spot within blocks of the Plaza just about any time I need to. The end of May, while begining to heat up visitor wise still isn't as busy and crowded as maybe one might think or have been told.

Is this an appointment you have scheduled and have to be in some office at a particular time or just a general sightseeing visit where doing a little circling if necessary isn't going to make you late for something?

Most of the metered spaces are two hours and unlike most real big cities, the cost of feeding the meter for a few hours isn't prohibitive. You might even gauge the day and move the car once or twice in order to cover more ground and see more.

Arlington, Texas
2. Re: Parking Near The Plaza

We are doing just a sightseeing trip so we are in no rush at all. Thanks so much for your advice.