We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Route 66 Coach Tour

Which Santa Fe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Route 66 Coach Tour

Hi

My partner and i are considering a route 66 coach tour with Titan Tours. Has anybody travelled with them before and has anyone ever done the route 66 tour before? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Wales
reviews: 50
1. Re: Route 66 Coach Tour

We went on the Eastern Cities tour with Titan in July. Everything was fine and the mini bus that picked us up from home and took us to Heathrow was great. The tour itself was a bit hectic but we had never been on this kind of holiday before so we didn't know what to expect. The bus driver in the US was a lovely man and the tour manager was fine a bit stuffy at times but I supose that he had a big responsability in charge of everyone on the coach. I would certainly go on holiday with Titan tours again.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 38
2. Re: Route 66 Coach Tour

I have never done a tour with them, but looking at the itinerary, you will be visiting many places I have been. While in Albuquerque you may want to take a side trip up to Santa Fe.

Have fun.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
3. Re: Route 66 Coach Tour

Probably Flora has done of lot of other tours in the mean time folks because this thread is almost 2 years old-lol

Tet

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 38
4. Re: Route 66 Coach Tour

Geez, I did not even see the date, LOL!! Usually I check!

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
5. Re: Route 66 Coach Tour

Happens to me all the time. Have a nice day!

6. Re: Route 66 Coach Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Santa Fe