We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kids easter awctivites Saturday in Santa Fe, NM?

Which Santa Fe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Mexico
reviews: 1
kids easter awctivites Saturday in Santa Fe, NM?

We will be in Santa Fe on Saturday (before Easter) and would like to do some type of easter egg hunt or kids activites (in the plaza or something). Any suggestions?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 38
1. Re: kids easter awctivites Saturday in Santa Fe, NM?

I have been looking around.. haven't found anything in town, but I know there are egg hunts on Sunday.

In Eldorado Subdivision, SE of Santa Fe they are having an egg hunt on Saturday... not sure what time.

Sorry I can't help more.. we just don't go to town for this... have our own egg hunt!

New Mexico
reviews: 1
2. Re: kids easter awctivites Saturday in Santa Fe, NM?

Thanks so much for looking! I figure we will do our own hunt in ABQ and then head up with the company in town for a late lunch in Santa Fe. Best of both worlds. Happy Easter!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 38
3. Re: kids easter awctivites Saturday in Santa Fe, NM?

Just read this in today's paper:

"Gifts for youngsters and an Easter egg hunt will be part of the city's 23rd annual Easter Event on Saturday at the Santa Fe High School football field, 2100 Yucca St.

Children ages 4 and under, who must be accompanied by an adult, will be offered a "goody bag" at 10 a.m. at a tent on the site. Tickets for a bicycle drawing for all ages will also be available at the tent. The hunt begins at 10:30 a.m. for children ages 5 through 8.

In addition, the Easter Bunny will be on hand to visit with the children, and there will be balloon giveaways, face painting and jump tents.

Meanwhile, The Woodmen of the World plans to hold its annual Easter Egg Hunt at 1 p.m. Saturday. The event is at The Woodmen of the World Lodge Hall, 181F Country Club Road, across from the Santa Fe Country Club golf course. There is no charge. "

4. Re: kids easter awctivites Saturday in Santa Fe, NM?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Santa Fe