We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tourtexas.com sea world tickets SOLD OUT!!

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fort worth
reviews: 7
tourtexas.com sea world tickets SOLD OUT!!

I am sooo sad. I was going to buy tickest to bring my daughter for her 3rd birthday in october. I waited to long and they are now sold out! Anybody know of any other place to buy discounted tickets? I just can't afford 3 full price tickets and a hotel!

San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 9
1. Re: tourtexas.com sea world tickets SOLD OUT!!

that's a bummer about tourtexas....how can they sell out of tickets? is it for the whole year? well, i've had my doubts about that site anyway.

i want inexpensive tickets as well, and I've been researching the Internet for anything. I'm running out of luck. I think H.E.B. grocery stores have discounted tickets, and I'm going to check the next time I go. Here's the best savings I've found: (a whopping $2)...

one day ticket prices

$42 (adult 10+yrs) price at site below >>> $40

$33 (child 3-9yrs) price at site below >>> $30

You can go to the following web site: www.sanantoniovisit.com/save/attractions.asp

if you enter your email address (i'm sure it's their way of spamming you), then you can get to a link of attractions with SeaWorld being one of them. Clicking on that link takes you to the official ticket sales site for Seaworld where you'll save a tiny amount.

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 16
2. Re: tourtexas.com sea world tickets SOLD OUT!!

Go here:

…4adventure.com/store/swt_promotions.asp

and enter code PEPSI for 20% off single day tickets.

Adult ticket: 37.59

Childs ticket: 29.59

Thats the best I've been able to find, but since we're going for 2-days, its just as well to spend the $46 and get the 2-day pass.

Also, I recommend using priceline for your hotel. We're staying at the Radisson Hill Country in a few weeks for just over $100 bid per night. They have the shuttle to SW, so you'll save on parking too!

Enjoy!

Tina

Nettleton, Ms.
reviews: 1
3. Re: tourtexas.com sea world tickets SOLD OUT!!

Visit www.SanAntonioVisit.com and look for the S.A.V.E. icon and check on it for coupons. I ordered a travel guide from this site and it has a coupon in it for a $7.00 savings per ticket for up to 6 people or a 2 day admission for the price of one. It also has other coupons that you might want to check out..

4. Re: tourtexas.com sea world tickets SOLD OUT!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 14, 2009