We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to rest at Schlitterbahn

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Little Elm, Texas
reviews: 17
Best place to rest at Schlitterbahn

We are leaving for Schlitterbahn tomorrow. We have two adult women, two 12 year old girls and two 11 yr old boys. I've been reading the forums and it seems that the best place to make "camp" is in the older part. We went 8 years ago and really enjoyed the new part...but the kids are older now and I don't know if that effects the outcome. PLEASE HELP tell us where to make a run for the best place to "camp". Need lots of shade but near the slides too!

Don't want to lug the ice chest down a huge hill.

THanks!

Chelsea, Alabama
reviews: 28
1. Re: Best place to rest at Schlitterbahn

Definately make "camp" at the older section. The lockers at the older section are on levels that are inter-twined with the waterslides. There are at least 2 levels that have picnic tables. Put your ice chest there and leave it for the day. When we were there we saw lots of families doing just that. We left our "mini" chest and towels on the tables and had no problems. It's not hard to catch the bus to get to the "new" section.

Have a great time!! With the heat wave we're having in Alabama I wish I were going with you!!

Get answers to your questions about San Antonio