We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temporay Itinerary--Suggestions welcome!

Which Salem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Breton Island...
Temporay Itinerary--Suggestions welcome!

Hello again,

Our trip to salem is 174 days away (Arriving Sept 20), and being the OCD organizational and planning type (and also just being overly excited about the trip), I have already started working on an itinerary to follow...I have put the sites in the order of which it makes sense for us to visit them in, but If anyone has any suggestions about anything I would be happy to hear it! Please don't make fun of me for being so eager and planning so far ahead..it's just in my nature =)

Also, you will notice that I haven't got any ideas for night time on Wednesday and Thursday...Are there any comedy clubs, dance clubs, or any other night time tours?

Tuesday-

Check in at Salem Inn at 3pm

Hocus Pocus Tour at 7:30

Wednesday-

Visit museums: (The ones with the * are the ones that are included in our hotel package)

Witch House

*Witch Dungeon

*Witch History

*Salem Witch Museum

Visit the Commons

*New England Pirate Museum

Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery

Witch Village

Witch Memorial and Old Burying Point

Thursday-

Shop 'til we drop!!

Perhaps a psychic reading?--just for fun =)

Gallow's Hill ??

Salem Willows??

Thanks again =)

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 28
11. Re: Temporay Itinerary--Suggestions welcome!

I did say "close to 20 years" , but now on more reflection, it's probably closer to 15. I can't find any reference for its opening, so I'm going by my memory. It wasn't there on my first two trips to Salem in '91 and '92, but it was there in '98. So, it appeared somewhere in those six years. It definitely predates the Samantha statue. The statue I have no trouble recalling when it was erected, as it was more recent.

12. Re: Temporay Itinerary--Suggestions welcome!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 25, 2012