We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve 2013

Which Tucson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Green Valley...
New Years Eve 2013

I'm trying to find someplace to go in the Tucson area where I can get all dressed up and dance the night away. I'd like to find someplace where the music has variety -- including some ballroom dancing. Does anyone have any ideas??

4 replies to this topic
tucson, az
reviews: 6
1. Re: New Years Eve 2013

I believe some of the bigger hotels do.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
reviews: 58
2. Re: New Years Eve 2013

There is usually a special New Years Eve event at the Congress Hotel. The large resort hotels usually have dinner and dance events. Call Westward Look, Hilton El Conquistador, Westin La Paloma, Leow's Ventana and ask what their plans are.

Green Valley...
3. Re: New Years Eve 2013

Thx!

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
reviews: 98
4. Re: New Years Eve 2013

I've been to Congress' New Years party a couple of times, and it's not really the sort of formal event that you're looking for. Live rock bands on the patio and lots of drinking. It's pretty raucous. But it's a great time, if that's what you're looking for. It looks like, this year, they're going with an NYC theme, but the info doesn't really clarify what that means (you could call): hotelcongress.com/music/…

One of the Foothills resorts mentioned above would be better for you, I think. The Chamber of Commerce site also has a good list of events for this year: www.visittucson.org/events/holiday/…

Reply to: New Years Eve 2013
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted