We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bars

Which Tucson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
reviews: 1
Sports Bars

What would be the best sports bar close to the Arizona Inn to watch the NCAA championship on Monday night. I'd prefer a mature crowd, not college age with decent food and drinks.

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
reviews: 97
1. Re: Sports Bars

Trident. It's right by the Arizona Inn, too. There will be few students, but it will be totally packed. 1702 is also near there, but it will be even more packed. I've been to both during the tournament, and you're standing if you're not there early. If you're willing to drive, you can try the Red Garter, on Speedway near Country Club. They will have a crowd, but they have a lot of space, so I would imagine it wouldn't be as full. There's also a Native New Yorker across the street from there. I've watched games at other locations before, and they also don't get insanely crowded.

Go Cardinals!

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson
reviews: 69
2. Re: Sports Bars

Old Chicago just north of there on Campbell would be another good option.

3. Re: Sports Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tucson