We wil be visiting the south west again this year and wil stay 5 nights in a hotel in NE Tucson (near Marana) I would like to know if our plans aren't to one sided. Or you think we miss something that cannot be missed.
(we= 2 adults in their fourties visiting from the Netherlands)
* Walk old town and barrio historic district of Tucson. visit transportation museum
* Get the tram in Sabino Canyon and walk the way back
* play a round of mini golf
* have dinner in Trail Dust Town.
Day 2: (Sahuarita area)
* Titan Missile museum visit
* Visit Arsaco mineral center, tour
* take a look at the Telles Family shrine
* visit a casino
* Visit Old Tucson Studio's for the second time. Is it still fun ?
* Visit Pima air & Space museum incl. the plane bone yard.
Can we spend a full day here ?
I have Kitt Peak observatory in mind as well but don't understand if from their website is we can tour the premise our selves without a tour appointment.
Is Fort Lowell worth a visit ?
Hope you all can help me make sure we have a nice vacation in Tuscon again.
Thanking you in advance of all your kind replies.