We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel for Quick Shopping

Which Tucson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
George Town, Grand...
Best Hotel for Quick Shopping

Hello,

I will be doing a quick turn around trip to Tucson and when there, have only a few hours to buy some warm clothes for my teenage daughter. I'd like to shop at Burlington Coat Factory, as well as Ross Dress for less, Pay less among others and wonder which hotel you think I should stay at that would allow us to easily get to stores. I know there's a hotel near the Tucson Mall, but note that there is no Burlington Coat Factory there, and think that that is very important for her because of the need for warm clothes etc.

Thanks,

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
reviews: 97
1. Re: Best Hotel for Quick Shopping

There are several Ross locations in Tucson. There's a Ross on Broadway Boulevard in El Con Mall, literally next door to the Burlington Coat Factory. The closest hotel that I would recommend is the Doubletree on Alvernon Way. You can actually walk between the Doubletree and El Con, as there's a jogging trail running the boundary of Reid Park.

There is much more shopping just down the road from there around Park Place Mall (Broadway at Wilmot). There are several nice hotels in that area. Check the reviews in the "Tucson Hotels" section in the top-left section of this page.

Hope that helps.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson
reviews: 69
2. Re: Best Hotel for Quick Shopping

The only Burlington in Tucson is at El Con Mall so if that's a priority, you'll need to stay near there and colin's recommendation of the Doubletree is perfect.

3. Re: Best Hotel for Quick Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, December 17, 2013