We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wifi in foothills

Which Tucson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Danville, Vermont
reviews: 26
wifi in foothills

We are staying at a friend's condo in the Catalina foothills next week and because it is a seasonal, they don't have internet. It's also a bad spot for accessing my phone. Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can assess internet? Is the best bet finding a Starbucks?

Thanks!

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
reviews: 57
1. Re: wifi in foothills

"The foothills" span about 20 miles east to west. Major cross streets?

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
reviews: 96
2. Re: wifi in foothills

Gavi's at Sunrise and Kolb has free wifi. I believe the AJ's at La Encantada also has it. Beyond Bread (corner of Oracle and Ina) used to offer free wifi after 2pm, but I'm not sure they still do that. And there's Bruegger's, which has free wifi at all of their locations. We used to go there on weekends when the coffee shops were crowded.

One nice way to find free wifi is to search "wifi" near your condo's address on Yelp. People on there are generally very good about updating the wifi information.

Danville, Vermont
reviews: 26
3. Re: wifi in foothills

We're staying in Calle sin Envidia. Close to Ina & Oracle and La Encantata! Great suggestions!

4. Re: wifi in foothills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 01, 2013