We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

be there in 9 days!!

Which Tucson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, Indiana
reviews: 5
be there in 9 days!!

My husband and I will be in Tucson for 3 nights next Sunday and I was wondering what the weather is expected to be at that time of year. I've looked at the normals and it looks like 80's during the day. So we need strictly shorts or does it cool down at night? First time Tucson and looking for a special place to eat too. Thanks

Ontario, Canada
1. Re: be there in 9 days!!

Here it is for the next 4 days at least - should give you a rought idea...

SAT OCT 15:

High 28°C(82°F)

Low 14°C(57°F)

Condition Sunny

P.O.P. 20%

SUNDAY OCT 16:

High 26°C(78°F)

Low 13°C(55°F)

Condition Windy

P.O.P. 0%

MON OCT 17

HIGH 22°C(71°F)

LOW 11°C(51°F)

Condition Scattered thunder showers

P.O.P. 40%

TUE OCT 18

HIGH 21°C(69°F)

LOW 7°C(44°F)

Condition Scattered thunder showers

P.O.P. 40%

Oro VAlley Arizona
reviews: 1
2. Re: be there in 9 days!!

I suppose you could wear shorts. But right now its comfortable with jeans or long pants and long sleeves, if you go out after the sun sets, say for dinner you would also be comfortable with a sweater or long sleeves. I always always bring something warm to put on when going out to eat, some places might have the air on.

If it stays in the 80's you will see every thing from long sleeves, short sleeves , some will have shorts also, but mostly young people and people from the colder states.

Plymouth, Indiana
reviews: 5
3. Re: be there in 9 days!!

Thanks for the info. I'll check the forecast just before we leave too. I was really wondering how much it cooled down at night so I'm glad to know long sleeves or sweater will be needed. Like N. IN, once the sun goes down, it cools off fast. We've been lucky for a very mild Fall so far so it'll be nice to have some 80's for the daytime highs out there.

4. Re: be there in 9 days!!

I would say your best bet is to check "Weather.com." they are usually pretty correct.