We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alpine Trail Ridge Inn - anyone experienced problems?

Which Estes Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lossiemouth, United...
reviews: 13
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn - anyone experienced problems?

Hi,

I have recently booked online with the alpine trail ridge inn for next year, but despite emailing them several times over the past few weeks I have not had a reply from them, so I am a little concerned about the paid reservation.

They have great reviews on here, but it's a little worrying that they don't reply to emails. Anyone had any bad experiences with them? Am in the UK so don't really want to have to call long distance unless I have to (might have to soon just to set my mind at rest!)

Thanks

florida
reviews: 101
1. Re: Alpine Trail Ridge Inn - anyone experienced problems?

I do think they may have changed ownership, but I may be confusing them with another hotel

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 106
2. Re: Alpine Trail Ridge Inn - anyone experienced problems?

I just called and spoke with Jay at the hotel and he doesn't know why he hasn't gotten your emails, but says he will check the hotel's spam folder. He says if you aren't getting through on alpine @ alpinetrailridgeinn.com to try him directly at jaygrooters @ frii.com

Edited: 8:09 pm, January 16, 2013
Estes Park, Colorado
reviews: 6
3. Re: Alpine Trail Ridge Inn - anyone experienced problems?

Hello, we were just notified about your question posted on the form for Estes Park. I'm Jay Grooters and with my wife, Fran, we operate Alpine Trail Ridge Inn. I'm sorry we have missed your emails. We don't have someone working full time this winter in the office so we have not been probably as alert at watching the emails as we should be. It's also possible that they are not getting to us for some reason. We are experiencing some interesting challenges with the internet this winter. We're also at that age where we seem to have a lot of doctors appointments, which take us away from the office frequently. I had both my knees replaced a year ago, and Fran is scheduled for the same thing for her knees on the 21st. Please try emailing to me at my personal email of jaygrooters@frii.com. Thanks.

Lossiemouth, United...
reviews: 13
4. Re: Alpine Trail Ridge Inn - anyone experienced problems?

Hi,

Thank you all for your responses, I feel so much better now! Jay, I am away from home and will email you as son as I return this weekend. Many thanks.

florida
reviews: 101
5. Re: Alpine Trail Ridge Inn - anyone experienced problems?

Glad this worked out. Jay and Fran sounds like the type of nice people my wife and I have had the pleasure of meeting since making EP our home away from home.

6. Re: Alpine Trail Ridge Inn - anyone experienced problems?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Estes Park