We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estes Park Accomodations

Which Estes Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Tx
reviews: 36
Estes Park Accomodations

I am planning a reunion for about 12-14 adults. I have been scoping out accomodations for a few weeks now. We are looking for either vacation rentals or a small lodge/inn. We don't want a big hotel. Also, we would like to spend around $50 per person per night. This is for Sept.

The best I have come up with is a 5 bedroom home in Windcliff.

Anyone with other suggestions?

Omaha NE
reviews: 6
1. Re: Estes Park Accomodations

Hi - try checking out Amberwood - www.amberwoodestespark.com - they have a unit that accommodates larger groups, and I think their rates are about $600/per night. We have stayed there several times and have always been impressed with how clean everything is, plus the owners are extremely nice people. Have a great time in Estes!

Kansas
2. Re: Estes Park Accomodations

We just spent 3 days with a group of 35. We rented the grand lodge and also cabins # 10 and # 3. Our family reunion ranged in ages from 2 months to 74 years old. We tried to be as quiet as possible, but LaNelle had to approach us on four different occasions to go inside because we were too noisy and disturbing the people (sitting in hottubs?!) across the highway. The older members were sitting in the chairs visiting and I guess our voices carried because of the acoustics in the valley, she said. The Grand Lodge was wonderful for our group, but I was frazzled for constantly trying to keep everyone "quiet". Part of our family members left a day early because of it.

If you won't have a problem with noise, you will really enjoy the Grand Lodge.

Estes Park, Colorado
reviews: 54
3. Re: Estes Park Accomodations

Check out Windcliff vacation rentals. They have homes throughout the Estes Park area for rent.

Estes Park, Colorado
reviews: 54
4. Re: Estes Park Accomodations

http://www.windcliff.com/rates.html

Littleton, Colorado
reviews: 23
5. Re: Estes Park Accomodations

Check out www.vrbo.com or www.keytoestespark.com. Maybe on the 2nd site, since it's a property management firm, they may know of 2 smaller cabins close together.

Sue

Kansas City
6. Re: Estes Park Accomodations

Solitude Cabins is located just outside of town and is wonderful. Each cabin has two master bedrooms with bathroom and can accommodate 6 people (using the pullout bed in the living room). I stayed in Unit #6 (there were four of us) and had a view of the Twin Sisters out of the kitchen window and Estes Lake and town from the balcony off the upstairs bedroom. The cabin has every amenity you would need - full kitchen with dishes and utensils, a spacious living room with cable TV/DVD and fireplace, Gas grill and patio furniture and even spices and coffee in the fridge. There is a full washer and dryer as well. The first night we were treated to a herd of elk right off the deck. You are within walking distance of Estes Park as well as a walking trail to the lake. The interior decoration was clearly done with attention to detail and a love of the area - down to the stenciled moose on the stairs. I recommend this place without reservation - the four of us are already planning our return trip!

7. Re: Estes Park Accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 09, 2009