We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rentals

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gurnee
reviews: 17
car rentals

Which major car rental agencies are inside or within walking distance of Albuquerque Amtrak station?

Gurnee
reviews: 17
1. Re: car rentals

I don't know why there are two separate threads on the same topic the same night, but this was me asking this question, and since I posted it I have found out that NO, there are no car rentals inside or near the station. The closest is the Enterprise location on Lomas, and apparently you can arrange for them to pick you up at the Amtrak station, so that is what we will do.

About $240 for a small SUV for a week in July.

I hope someone from Amtrak, Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce/Tourism, or some of the car rental agencies could make this process a lot easier for the consumer. It took me much longer to figure this out than to arrange the whole rest of the trip altogether.

2. Re: car rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, March 21, 2015