We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming in for a UNM game

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morgantown, West...
Coming in for a UNM game

Looking for a little help about Lobos games. Im driving cross country checking out basketball arenas and plan on catching the UNM-Wyoming game next month. If I get into town Friday, what are some of the cool local bars I need to stop at then and before the game? Also, how is parking for the games. Im welcome to any other advice I can get on ABQ. Thanks.

New Mexico
reviews: 22
1. Re: Coming in for a UNM game

You should be in for a treat, especially if the game is close. I suggest you park

at Isotopes Field which is across the intersection diagonally from the Pit. They charge $5 or $10 I forget which, but that's a lot easier than hunting up a legal spot elsewhere. You'll want to be going southbound on University and take the first entrance on your right.

You'd be wise to eat before the game as concessions that the Pit are pretty basic. I can't recommend the place we used to stop at so I'm a little stumped for pre-game recommendation. I have heard that a lot of fans can be found at Carraro's Pizza, but I've not been there.

Enjoy the game and go Lobos!

Edited: 2:15 pm, February 21, 2013
New Mexico
reviews: 22
2. Re: Coming in for a UNM game

You might want to post your question here:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=203&f=2467

Morgantown, West...
3. Re: Coming in for a UNM game

Appreciate it. Ill head over to the scout site and check as well. Thanks.

4. Re: Coming in for a UNM game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Albuquerque