We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clothes to pack

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin, Germany
clothes to pack

Hello, I am visiting NM from Europe at the end of March, staying until April 5th for nearly two weeks. I am flying into Albuquerque, will spend coupleof daysthere, also stayingin Espanola, Taos and Santa Fe. I am reading of possibility of snow, winds, sun, dust...I have no idea what clothes to pack! Do I really need to bring a Winter snow jacket?

Thanks for any advice...

reviews: 161
1. Re: clothes to pack

was just there in late jan and earlty feb...layers are best, if you are lucky you will have great sun and only need extras in early am and pm. wind breaker and layers should be enough unless you are easily chilled..enjoy...others in the area can reply also

Albuquerque, New...
Destination Expert
for New Mexico
reviews: 80
2. Re: clothes to pack

March and April are our windy months, but temps usually are moderate: Low 40's tn mid and upper 60's. Albuquerque will be the warmest as we are at 1 mile above sea level, while Santa Fe, Taos and Espanola are 2 to 3 thousand feet higher.

I would bring a warm winter jacket, a couple of sweaters, probably no sandals or shorts. You can always dress down if it gets too warm.

The possibility of snow is pretty remote anywhere, and with the several year drought we have been having, don't think you need to worry about it.

Welcome to the Land of Enchantment.

3. Re: clothes to pack

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 18, 2014