We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for hotel

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Watchung, NJ
Suggestions for hotel

Hello, my family and I are planning our very first trip to Albuquerque on November 4th. Would anyone have any suggestions for a good hotel with two things: indoor pool and hot breakfast buffet? For picky eaters, I have learned (the hard way) that buffets for my "crew" are the best bet. Thank you. Mary

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 38
1. Re: Suggestions for hotel

There are plenty of chain hotels that would fit the indoor pool and breakfast buffet, though some buffets are not free. We have always had good luck with Holiday Inn Express for breakfast and pools.

Neighborhoods to look at include Uptown, Old Town, Midtown, North I25.

Also MCM Elegante, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Hilton Garden Inn

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
reviews: 71
2. Re: Suggestions for hotel

Plenty of options depending on what part of town you prefer to be in. I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Old Town and the Staybridge Suites off of Alameda on the North side of town - on opposite sides of town.

Both have an indoor pool, complimentary hot breakfast buffet and spacious rooms. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either.

Watchung, NJ
3. Re: Suggestions for hotel

Hi and thank you so much for your suggestions. I can't wait to go. Mary

4. Re: Suggestions for hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 19, 2013