We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading...
reviews: 34
Car rental

We are flying into Albuquerque, staying at Hotel Alb. for 3 nights and then driving toSanta Fe. I don't want to rent a car at the airport when we first get there.. Is there some place near Old Town where we can rent a car for the drive to Santa Fe?. We would like to return the car to the airport when we leave

Bolingbrook...
Destination Expert
for New Mexico, Albuquerque, Santa Fe
reviews: 132
1. Re: Car rental

I know there's an Enterprise near downtown (I've used them because they're WAY cheaper than the airport). While you cannot return the car to the airport, that will take you there. Just one option.

Keith

Albuquerque, New...
Destination Expert
for New Mexico
reviews: 97
2. Re: Car rental

I agree with KthSch. Try Enterprise, they have numerous outlets all around Albuquerque, and they are reasonably priced, will pick you up, and as Keith said, take you to the airport. If not, it might be that Hotel Albuquerque has their own shuttle. They used to, but not sure if they still are running it.

Reading...
reviews: 34
3. Re: Car rental

Thanks for the replies. We used Enterprise. They picked us up at Hotel Albuquerque to get the car and when we returned it, they took us to the airport. Very nice customer service!!

4. Re: Car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, December 15, 2013