We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Albuquerque

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
reviews: 33
Shopping in Albuquerque

Is there a good store or stores for old Mexican mesquite doors made into tables? We are looking for a dining room table.

Albuquerque, NM
reviews: 51
1. Re: Shopping in Albuquerque

I've mostly seen that type of furniture sold and made in Texas, but there's a place called La Puerta in Santa Fe that has many, many such doors, and some pieces of furniture already made from them.

El Paso Trading Co. in Albuquerque might have the kind of table you're looking for, but probably only one or two, and only now and then. Another place to try calling is La Parada on N 4th St in Albuquerque. If the owner doesn't have such tables, I think she might know where you could find them.

Good luck.

Austin, Texas
reviews: 33
2. Re: Shopping in Albuquerque

Thank you!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 38
3. Re: Shopping in Albuquerque

Check with Jackalope in either Albuquerque or the original in Santa Fe.

http://www.jackalope.com/

Albuquerque, NM
reviews: 51
4. Re: Shopping in Albuquerque

I was just at the Jackalope in Bernalillo and the one in Albuquerque and didn't see any Mexican mesquite door furniture. Everything seemed to be made in China or India.

5. Re: Shopping in Albuquerque

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, November 04, 2012