We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vaca in Corpus Christi & San Antonio..

Which Corpus Christi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmington...
reviews: 24
Vaca in Corpus Christi & San Antonio..

Hello, I'm hoping to visit TX with the family in late June. The teens need the beach so I thought we could fly into Austin (cheaper from Boston), drive to Corpus Christi and find a rental (saw something at Surfside Condos that looked nice)...stay for a few days and drive to San Antonio and stay there for a couple of days.

For the TX experts...does this sound doable? Anyone have an opinion of Surfside Condos? I was hoping to drive over to the National Seashore for a day (looks gorgeous)...

Any and all tips are welcomed! Thank you!!

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
reviews: 53
1. Re: Vaca in Corpus Christi & San Antonio..

Very doable. You might want to investigate Schliterbahn in New Braunfels for the teens.

Kingwood, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 46
2. Re: Vaca in Corpus Christi & San Antonio..

Yes very doable. As another option check out Sandollar Sity Beach house in Port A (just next to CC). This property is right on the beach.

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
reviews: 62
3. Re: Vaca in Corpus Christi & San Antonio..

Just follow I35 south to San Antonio and pick up I37 to Corpus Christi. It's about a 3-3.5 hour drive. Can't help with your choice of accommodations but there are plenty to choose from. If you stay in Port A you are about 30 minutes from the National Seashore.

Wilmington...
reviews: 24
4. Re: Vaca in Corpus Christi & San Antonio..

Thank you!

5. Re: Vaca in Corpus Christi & San Antonio..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 09, 2014