We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Harlingen to Corpus Christi.

Which Corpus Christi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bathurst NSW...
Travel from Harlingen to Corpus Christi.

I am hoping to do a road trip through Texas in April 2013, and waswondering if there is a bus service that travels from San Benito/Harlingen to Corpus Christi on a daily basis. I am visiting from Australia.

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
reviews: 61
1. Re: Travel from Harlingen to Corpus Christi.

Yes...

routefriend.com/stations/…corpus-christi-tx

Bathurst NSW...
2. Re: Travel from Harlingen to Corpus Christi.

Thankyou very much for your prompt reply. Am looking forward to my visit to Texas in april.

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
3. Re: Travel from Harlingen to Corpus Christi.

You are welcome. I have visited Australia once, many years ago. Some day I will return. Enjoyed my two week adventure. Let me know if I can help with your trip in any other way.

Travel safe...

Bathurst NSW...
4. Re: Travel from Harlingen to Corpus Christi.

Thank you. Will keep you in mind.

Bathurst NSW...
5. Re: Travel from Harlingen to Corpus Christi.

Hello again. I have booked my trip to Texas for mid April, and will be arriving in Corpus Christi on the 16th of April and spending 3 nights there. I will be travelling down to San Benito on friday the 19th of April, was wondering if you could tell me how i go about booking to go on the bus from Corpus Christi to San Benito please. Look forward to your reply.

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
6. Re: Travel from Harlingen to Corpus Christi.

Looks like the advance fare and standard fare are just $3.00 different so I don't see any need to book in advance. There are multiple departures daily from the downtown bus terminal in Corpus Christi. You can find all the information you need at http://www.greyhound.com/

Bathurst NSW...
7. Re: Travel from Harlingen to Corpus Christi.

Thankyou very much for your help. I am looking forward to my trip, and to meeting and making new friends.

8. Re: Travel from Harlingen to Corpus Christi.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Corpus Christi