We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gehrig, I need your expertise please sir?

Which Corpus Christi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
McKinney, Texas
Gehrig, I need your expertise please sir?

I have posts below this and have gotten nothing. I'm leaving in a few days and I really need some info. I appreciate your help :)

Corpus Christi
reviews: 1
1. Re: Gehrig, I need your expertise please sir?

I'm not Gehrig but perhaps I can help. I live within a couple of blocks of the house you are renting. Check Google maps and you will see you are near

the Intercoastal Waterway and direct access to the Gulf Of Mexico through

Packery Channel.

The only free wifi I know of here on the Island is Comfort Suites 15309 Winward drive. In Flour Bluff, across the JFK Causeway there is a McDonalds 1229 Waldren Road.

I hope this helps

McKinney, Texas
2. Re: Gehrig, I need your expertise please sir?

Thank you for your reply. Is there a Starbucks in town? They usually have wifi. It seems our destination expert is MIA. Maybe you should volunteer? ;)

Romeo, Michigan
reviews: 5
3. Re: Gehrig, I need your expertise please sir?

You may want to check the local public library, most of them have free wi-fi.

4. Re: Gehrig, I need your expertise please sir?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 21, 2013