We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve

Which Corpus Christi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City, OK
reviews: 1
New Year's Eve

I posted the earlier topic about a possible relocation. Seems as though the first weekend we will spend in Corpus is over NYE...are there any city celebrations? We have a huge one in downtown OKC and wondered what the city did there. Maybe fireworks??? Thanks for your help!

Corpus Christi...
reviews: 4
1. Re: New Year's Eve

It's a little late to reply to your specific question, but in terms of city-wide celebrations, we have several: Bayfront fireworks at Buccaneer Days (May), July 4, and Bayfest (September), as well as several other times during the year...

Buccaneer Days is our annual parade/rodeo/carnival sometime during May, Bayfest is the citywide celebration in September, with open-air bands, lots of food, general frivolity. We also have a Jazz Festival which has a lot of participation (I forget the time of year).

Some restaurants I would recommend: Senor Jaime's (fairly new, but delicious food), Dragonfly, and Snoopy's Pier is a must for Corpus ambience on a mild day (open-air on the Intracoastal waterway).

We have a lot of other good restaurants, as well.

2. Re: New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 16, 2009