We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Utah Family Ski Trip

Which Salt Lake City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Utah Family Ski Trip

I'm taking my 5 and 8 year olds skiing in Utah. Which resort is the best for kids who are just learning to ski? What is a family friends hotel in Salt Lake City?

davie florida
reviews: 13
1. Re: Utah Family Ski Trip

Brighton is a wonderful resort for getting your children started on skis or boards...very family oriented and easily accessible from downtown Salt Lake or the Cottonwod Heights area just west of Big Cottonwood canyon entrance...there are several moderately priced hotel/Motels in the area...

Murray, Utah
reviews: 11
2. Re: Utah Family Ski Trip

Here are two favorites of mine:

Family friendly hotels for a family on a budget are: Studio 6, just off I-215, or Pavillion Inn just off I-15. Pavillion has a nice indoor pool and great breakfast, Studio 6 has a kitchenette if you want to cook your own meals.

http://www.slpavilioninn.com/

staystudio6.com/reservations/…

Salt Lake City
reviews: 89
3. Re: Utah Family Ski Trip

I have a season pass to Brighton. It's not nearly as congested as the other 'bigger' resorts. They have lessons there for the little kids, even for adults. I absolutely love Brighton!

4. Re: Utah Family Ski Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 11, 2012