We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time of day to visit Hurricane Ridge?

Which Port Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse, NY
reviews: 78
Best time of day to visit Hurricane Ridge?

I'm hoping for a sunny clear day to visit, but is it better to visit in the morning or afternoon as far as getting better photos?

Poulsbo, Washington
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
reviews: 4
1. Re: Best time of day to visit Hurricane Ridge?

Time of day depends on what you are shooting and in what direction. I prefer morning. Most people shoot the vistas toward Mt. Olympus and in the afternoons you will be shooting more into the sun. Again though it really depends on what you are shooting. It sure is quieter up there in the morning or closer to dusk.

Syracuse, NY
2. Re: Best time of day to visit Hurricane Ridge?

Thank you! The location of the sun and Mt. Olympus is exactly what I was curious about.

Port Angeles, WA
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
reviews: 6
3. Re: Best time of day to visit Hurricane Ridge?

Don't worry too much about it, though. You really cannot lose. We are having spectacular weather for the foreseeable future, and all you have to do to take a great picture is point your camera in any direction and shoot.

Syracuse, NY
4. Re: Best time of day to visit Hurricane Ridge?

Thanks! Looking forward to visiting!

5. Re: Best time of day to visit Hurricane Ridge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 11, 2014