We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Port Angeles, WA to Seattle airport

Which Port Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
How to get from Port Angeles, WA to Seattle airport

Hello. I am planning the circle trip around Seattle Vancouver, Victoria, PA and back to fly out from Seattle airport.

Can anyone suggest how to get to the main Seattle airport from PA? Should I rent a car? How long is the drive? Is there a car rental places? Cars available? Should I book in advance?

Many thanks for the tips.

Alex

Atlanta

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
1. Re: How to get from Port Angeles, WA to Seattle airport

http://www.olympicbuslines.com/

shuttle would be far easier as you don't really need a car in other locations, especially if your staying downtown. On top right you might want to read trips to vanc and Victoria from Seattle.

also

clippervacations.com

I like Amtrak and the Clipper combo to see a bit of scenerey

Port Angeles, WA
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
reviews: 6
2. Re: How to get from Port Angeles, WA to Seattle airport

I assume you are not spending any time in PA and do not plan to visit Olympic National Park. If this is the case, you could take the shuttle referenced in David's post. The trip will be at least four hours, as the shuttle makes stops.

If you hope to visit ONP, you must rent a car. There is a Budget rental car at the ferry dock. There is also Enterprise, which will send a car to pick you up, but they might not operate on the weekend. The drive from PA to Sea-Tac is just under three hours.

3. Re: How to get from Port Angeles, WA to Seattle airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, October 02, 2012