We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn question

Which Macon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
York, PA
reviews: 28
Holiday Inn question

I was just wondering what the former Holiday Inn at 3590 Riverside Drive is called now that is no longer Holiday Inn. Please reply if you know what the hotel is called so that I can have the hotel's listing updated on here along with the Crowne Plaza that just became a Ramada Plaza. Thanks!

Georgia
reviews: 138
1. Re: Holiday Inn question

I will drive by but think its now called Macon Motel

York, PA
2. Re: Holiday Inn question

It appears that the Holiday Inn I asked about a while back is now operating as the Holiday Hotel. I won't ask to have the listing changed yet because I am not 100% sure that it will remain an independent hotel for long. Some websites have the hotel listed as a Baymont Inn although the only Baymont Inn that I can find evidence of in Macon is the former Jameson Inn on Plantation Inn Drive. Maybe the hotel is in the process of converting to a Baymont Inn at this time.

Georgia
reviews: 138
3. Re: Holiday Inn question

So far, no changes

macon
4. Re: Holiday Inn question

The hotel is now called the Holiday Hotel & Conference Center. It is currently in the process of converting to a Clarion Inn & Conference Center.

York, PA
5. Re: Holiday Inn question

Thank you for the update. I still don't know why the hotel is sometimes listed as a Baymont Inn but at least now I have a better idea of what is going on with the hotel.

6. Re: Holiday Inn question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 28, 2009