We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkel and spa at Fairmont Kea Lani in one day?

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Orleans...
reviews: 78
snorkel and spa at Fairmont Kea Lani in one day?

I'm supposed to meet my cousin and her family for dinner at Ko Monday evening and I was wondering how to best pass my time, since I won't be staying there.

I'll be leaving the Wailuku area in the morning and want to snorkel on the beaches and then shower/change and do some spa time all in one day.

Is the spa at the Fairmont a reasonable choice for the spa portion? Do they allow parking and beach access if you're using a bunch of spa services?

I'm assuming the snorkeling access is straightforward as I've read that the snorkeling is great at this beach area.

(And, I know on Big Island, if I used the spa at the Mauna Lani, I had access to parking and the beach without any problem, as well as a shower at the spa and so forth. The beaches wer awesome for snorkeling there, too!)

Honolulu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
reviews: 2
1. Re: snorkel and spa at Fairmont Kea Lani in one day?

I don't know anything about the spa at the Kea Lani but the snorkeling in the area is super. Anywhere in south Maui you snorkel will yield good results. Only thing is if you are talking about this Monday, just check the surf reports. The surf in south Maui can be large during the summer months.

New Orleans...
reviews: 78
2. Re: snorkel and spa at Fairmont Kea Lani in one day?

I ended up snorkeling at Olowalu or Mile Marker 14, eating lunch at Leoda's Pie shop and then showering at Kam II beach.

I did go down to Ko in the evening, but gee, that was a LONG drive down south!

San Diego...
3. Re: snorkel and spa at Fairmont Kea Lani in one day?

The Fairmont has free guest parking. You go past the hotel to the corner turn right and can loop around into the parking lot by the side entrance. Also valet parking is free if you are using some facility. All you need to do is tip. There is also free public beach parking between the Fairmont and Polo Beach condo right next door.

All on the same beach

4. Re: snorkel and spa at Fairmont Kea Lani in one day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 12, 2014