We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massages at Grand Wilea

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plainview, New York
reviews: 4
Massages at Grand Wilea

Just wondering if there are any websites that offer discounted massages for the Grand Wilea Hotel

that can be purchased beforehand?

Knoxville, Tennessee
reviews: 45
1. Re: Massages at Grand Wilea

I don't know about websites, but others have posted that Costco has Spa Finder gift cards available that work at the GW spa. That should get you a decent discount. I just has a massage there on Thursday, and it was heavenly!

Birmingham,al.
reviews: 8
2. Re: Massages at Grand Wilea

You can mention Hawaii magazine and get a special. The spa finder card at Costco is

$ 79 for a $100 certificate and you can buy several. The spa does accept them and massages are fantastic.

Plainview, New York
3. Re: Massages at Grand Wilea

thanks. I will look into that.

reviews: 3
4. Re: Massages at Grand Wilea

we used the Hawaiian airlines coupon. 318 for a couples massage, an hour at the hydrotherapy bath and 50 worth lunch or dinner vouchers.

South Jersey
reviews: 64
5. Re: Massages at Grand Wilea

The coupon mentioned above is also in Wailea Magazine and can be combined with the gift certificates. Well worth the experience I stayed there lat month.

reviews: 713
6. Re: Massages at Grand Wilea

Great info! :)

Plainview, New York
7. Re: Massages at Grand Wilea

WOW! Thanks for the info. greatly appreciated.

Plainview, New York
8. Re: Massages at Grand Wilea

I would assume that I would obtain a Hawaiian Airlines on the flight from Oahu to Maui? Is there any other way to obtain a copy or did you just wait til you arrived at the Grand Wilea to book?

South Jersey
reviews: 64
9. Re: Massages at Grand Wilea

You can book the massage without the coupon.

Aubrey, Texas
reviews: 19
10. Re: Massages at Grand Wilea

I have the current issue of Hana Hou! (The magazine of Hawaiian Airlines) in front of me and ad says :

"The Spa Grande Day- Includes access to fitness center and wellness classes, one hour in the magnificent baths of the Terme Hydrotherapy Circuit, 50 minute signature treatment for two, lunch for two at Bistro Molokini, full body mini loofah honey mango exfoliations. Call 808-875-1234 for more info or to make appt."

It also says to just mention the ad in the magazine for the special pricing BUT cannot be combined with other specials or promotions. Offer valid until July 31, 2013 So not totally sure if the Spa Finder gift cards would qualify or not. You'll have to call to find out! Hope this helps!