We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Seasons Maui Pictures

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Berlin, WI
reviews: 9
Four Seasons Maui Pictures

I was asked by a fellow TA poster to send them some pics of 4S Maui. I couldn't get my computer to handle it so I tried Trip Wow and was that easy! I will sure keep that in mind and maybe when I have time I will post from my Jan 13 trip. Anyway, I did private message these to the requestor, but thought I would also post here. The photos from the room are an ocean view prime room Jan 2012. Rest of the photos are from the grounds of 4S Maui. As I was asking my 20 year old son to help me email the pictures, he inquired as to who I was sending them to and why and I told him, "you wouldn't understand" and he inquired further and I told him this has to do with the Maui Forum and it is really part of the "cult" experience. He rolled his eyes and laughed. He sure did help me though! I hope this works. Thanks!

tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-07ab-e64c-2422…

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
reviews: 16
11. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

I will have to look at your Tripwow when I can get on the computer right now my husband is catching up on his work emails I hear some grumbling going on in there LOL.

My family makes fun of me too for my TA obsession I am used to it I just ignore them they don't know what they're missing out on.

Wayne, New Jersey
12. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

Amen Marie! I have gone through some 1200 pages so far in the maui forum and love it! Love the people I've "met" on here and truly hope to actually MEET some of you on August when we visit! We all share a love for a magical, beautiful place..Hawaii

13. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 23, 2014