We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Seasons Maui Pictures

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Berlin, WI
reviews: 9
Four Seasons Maui Pictures

I was asked by a fellow TA poster to send them some pics of 4S Maui. I couldn't get my computer to handle it so I tried Trip Wow and was that easy! I will sure keep that in mind and maybe when I have time I will post from my Jan 13 trip. Anyway, I did private message these to the requestor, but thought I would also post here. The photos from the room are an ocean view prime room Jan 2012. Rest of the photos are from the grounds of 4S Maui. As I was asking my 20 year old son to help me email the pictures, he inquired as to who I was sending them to and why and I told him, "you wouldn't understand" and he inquired further and I told him this has to do with the Maui Forum and it is really part of the "cult" experience. He rolled his eyes and laughed. He sure did help me though! I hope this works. Thanks!

tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-07ab-e64c-2422…

Seattle
reviews: 7
1. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

All those years we parents fretted about our kids in chat rooms and on-line relationships with people they don't know (oh, I had some heated discussions about who my son was "shooting" with in the wee hours of the night)...and you got caught red-handed!

Nanaimo, Canada
reviews: 25
2. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

This is way too funny! My son has to help me with the tripwow when I want to add my own music, and yes, cue the rolling eyes now. Wait until he hears that I'm meeting TWO TA people during our September trip!

Thanks for posting the pictures Chris! I'll be watching for another one from you with your other pictures!

Darn, did a copy and paste and I couldn't get it to open... where is my son now????

Edited: 2:16 pm, June 20, 2013
washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
reviews: 12
3. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

The first time I arranged to meet a TA "friend" on Maui my kids sat me down and gave me the "internet safety" lecture...cracked me up!

New Berlin, WI
reviews: 9
4. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-07ab-e64c-2422

I can't seem to get the link to work...It works in the private email that I sent the TA requestor...UGH! I will have to ask my son later tonite. More lecture, eye rolling....kids these days just don't understand!

Milwaukie, Oregon
reviews: 24
5. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

Thanks for the working link! I LOVED the journey around the rooms and grounds at the Four Seasons. Probably the closest I will come to staying there since I am a budget traveler. I know that it is the place most celebrities stay on Maui; now I have a better idea why! I particularly like the large lanai with the nice, big table. Oh...and all the flowers.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Maui
reviews: 8
6. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

Love the pics - thanks for posting. And welcome to the cult... pass the koolaid :-)

SoCal
reviews: 19
7. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

OMG! I was literally LOL @ the comments by your son and Mamma's story as well! Too funny!!

LOVED the pics of the 4S grounds! If only I could pull myself away from Kaanapali! I'm thinking next summer might be something different! Maybe we'll go down there and have lunch one day and check it out when we're there in a couple weeks! Thanks so much for sharing!

Chicagoland
8. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

Nice selection of photos. Thank you for posting. You might blow up that ocean view from your lanai and cover a wall at home with it; turn up the thermostat during Wisconsin Winter and jus' pretend!

VCSnowbird, that would be, "Pass the POG!" And, yes, thanks, I will have a little 'something' in it.

anchorage
reviews: 6
9. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

I'm with Barbara........your photos are as close as I am going to get to experiencing the 4S, but I may head over there on the beach walk this fall from the Surfside and cruise around checking things out. And your comments just cracked me up. We have a resident 23 year old son that hates when I holler from behind the living room desktop for him to "come help me!". That is the price he pays to live with us still........and he is amazingly useful, but too quick to really teach me anything.

As for my TA forum life......both children now know names as though these wonderful folks live right around the corner from us! Think of the wonderful barbeques we could all have together! Thanks for sharing Chris.......that sure was fun! Deb

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 29
10. Re: Four Seasons Maui Pictures

Oh, so funny about the cult, Chris!!! And everyone's adult kids! Mine feel so smug about all the time I spend on TA, because of the many years I spent telling them to get off the computer!

Thanks for sharing your very good pictures of 4S! It's lovely. I think I prefer a more natural, more Hawai'ian looking landscape, though. Four Seasons Maui is too formal for me. Not that I wouldn't jump at the chance to stay there if someone else paid!

The Makena Beach & Golf Resort is much more low key looking. If you do decide to book there for your next trip, I hope you will enjoy it. It might be hard not to keep comparing. I just love the natural beauty of the whole Makena area, hope you will too!