We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boutique Resorts that can look after toddlers

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Boutique Resorts that can look after toddlers

My wife and I are looking to getaway with our toddler. We don't really like "Family resorts" with kids clubs and football field sized pools etc. We are looking for a nice low key 4 star hotel/resort that offers child minding facilities upon request but its amenities and access to activities are much more focused towards adults.

Totally open to ideas as long as its by the beach, preferably some surfing and a cool town nearby to check out

Cheers

Brett

Chicagoland
11. Re: Boutique Resorts that can look after toddlers

I'd give Mama's a big thumbs up... Paia Inn, not so much. Do you really want to be away from all the beaches on the opposite side of the island for you whole stay? (Having typed that, I'm remembering the son of friends departing South Kihei every morning to wind surf around Paia -- about a 20-minute drive.)

12. Re: Boutique Resorts that can look after toddlers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 22, 2014