We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food Prices at 4S restaurants

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glossop, United...
reviews: 64
Food Prices at 4S restaurants

Hi

Am thinking about booking the 4S, & notice they have an offer of 250 dollars resort credit per day. But can't find info on prices for food. Does anyone know how far 250 dollars will get us? Will it even cover breakfast? Just rough guidance would be great thanks

reviews: 3
11. Re: Food Prices at 4S restaurants

haha, great. where can I buy them from?

S.F. Bay Area
reviews: 9
12. Re: Food Prices at 4S restaurants

Definitely combat the urge to order the 100% Kagoshima Wagyu Rib Eye if you elect to patronize the island stuffiness that is Spago. At just under $25/oz ($145 for the 6oz steak..) I found it a slight bit profligate, though my dining companion coined the tiny slab the best steak she's ever ate (yawn). I stuck to the $85 Kansas City bone-in strip, and only felt moderately (perhaps a slight bit more than a cursory "Mama's" experience..) fleeced... ;)

I've always; however, enjoyed being 'fleeced' at Ferraro's, although the rather sparse menu options have been known to force me to request an "off menu" entree -- a decision I've yet to regret..

Alo)(a, NKO

Next to water
reviews: 29
13. Re: Food Prices at 4S restaurants

I bought mine at a local camping store. The rest is ice cold water with scented oil!

Agree on the steak opinion but it may slightly depend on where you live and how meat picky you are LOL! The grass fed beef from the local farm at 9.99 a pound in my hometown was leagues better than anything I had in maui, including the maui cattle. And don't even get me started on the wagyu!

Get the seafood!? I like a lot of the Ferraros menu but it's super spendy per item. But i prefer the fleecing at Ferraros over Duos..minus the cotton candy of course.

14. Re: Food Prices at 4S restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 02, 2014