We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tell me all about Christmas

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
reviews: 1
Tell me all about Christmas

So we loved Maui so much on our first trip last year that we decided we need a "Maui Christmas".

Tell me all about Christmas on the island

1) What I have to book NOW (car rental and lodging already booked)

2) What is a do not miss that is special for Christmas

3) Best Christmas day brunch

4) News Years in Wailea... what to do

5) Doing a lot of touring this time, goats farm, upcountry, (no Hana, never again). Give us your recommendations

6) Any dinner places that I need to be on top of for ressies if they are impossible to book ?

7) Weather

So basically anything you can think of about Christmas.

Maui, Hawaii
reviews: 16
11. Re: Tell me all about Christmas

Grand Wailea or Four Seasons for Brunch if that is what you want. Not sure if they will let you book as an outside guest at Four Seasons if you are not staying there (they keep holidays open for hotel guests).

I would actually go to a real beachfront place like Sarrento's or Five Palms...ask where the brunches at the resorts are held ( ballrooms, etc...). Five Palms may be doing a brunch...you will need to ask them. This a restaurant in Kihei on beach, not at a hotel. For breakfast and special holidays, great place.

Be sure to book any type of specialty dinner cruise or charter boat well in advance.

I would recommend luau/dinner/show at Feast at Lele in Lahaina (highly recommend). During holidays will be booked.

For New Year's Eve each hotel and restaurant offers a different package. Will depend on your budget and what you are looking for. If you want a great meal reserve at a nice restaurant. If you want all of the festivities choose a big hotel, not necessarily focusing on fine dining.

A restaurant like Amasia or Spagos will have specialty dinners evening 31st. Those places will book quickly. Make reservations at places like that even if it isn't for 25 th or 31st. Will be booked.

Once you determine your itinerary and things you know you want to do, book them. There are cancellation policies and it is better to have a reservation and change your mind.

I also recommend the farm tour and lunch at O 'O Farms in Kula. Fantastic.

Ko at the Faifmont Kealani is a great restaurant.

Whale watching with a RAFT (easier to see whales). A couple leave from Kihei Boat Ramp (Blue Water Rafting is one) or Lahaina.

Aloha!

Edited: 7:17 am, June 01, 2013
12. Re: Tell me all about Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 03, 2014