We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

Is whatahotel.com a safe and reputable site to book the Four Seasons Wailea through?

33 replies to this topic
Miami, Florida
reviews: 5
21. Re: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

Very much so

Miami, Florida
22. Re: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

very much so, We arranged our stay using Whatahotel.com and they were very helpful -- we would recommend them highly and definitely use them again.

Miami, Florida
23. Re: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

I found Lorraine Travel and has consistently provided me top-notch advice and customer service in helping me plan my . There has never been an issue with any of the bookings and I am happy to recommend Whatahotel.com by Lorraine Travel to anyone who appreciates excellent customer service.

New York City, New...
reviews: 1
24. Re: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

we received great deals through WhataHotel and we booked 7 rooms for our party. Nothing to worry about they are a reputable company. We were billed directly by the Resort.

Coral Gables...
25. Re: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

I personally represent WhataHotel.com.

WhataHotel! is operated by Lorraine Travel, a full service travel management company, started by my parents in 1948, which I am the President/CEO of.

It's important that I clearly identify myself here b/c I just have to clarify some points in this string:

We are "Preferred Partners" of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts and abide by all of their policies. We uphold their prices, deposit requirements, etc.

Our status as Preferred Partners gives those who place reservations through us an edge that we refer to as our Exclusive Complimentary Perks.

These added-value benefits are applicable on any reservations at any Four Seasons Hotel in the world.

At the same time, our site also features hundreds of other hotels from the most respected luxury brands where we give guests these perks.

Our site is very safe and we do not spam users. We are also headquartered in the heart of the city of Coral Gables, Fl. completely accessible to the public.

Greg Guiteras

President/CEO

WhataHotel.com by Lorraine Travel

Vancouver
reviews: 39
26. Re: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

I have used whatahotel.com for a recent trip to Victoria, BC where we stayed at the Victoria Fairmont.

The price point/perks that Maria G. at whatahotel.com was able to obtain for us was nothing short of excellent.

I have also used her services (which are superb) to book a Christmas vacation in Hawaii and a trip to Whistler, BC.

All credit card information was used by the hotel and not the booking agent. I received both a confirmation from whatahotel.com and the particular property I booked. Everything is in writing. The properties I booked were either from the following: Fairmonts, Four Seasons, and The Halekulani (not a chain). So far this year (2013) I have used them three times. I am currently trying to book a forth mini-getaway right now.

New York City, New...
27. Re: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

As posters have mentioned, the Four Seasons Preferred Partner (FSPP) program, which select travel agents belong to (full disclosure, I am also a Four Seasons Preferred Partner, NYC based) offers perks to guests who book through a FSPP travel agent. Specifically, the perks include:

-Daily breakfast for two, served via in-room dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)

-Upgrade of one room category if available at check-in (excluding signature suites/villas)

-Hotel-specific amenity, such as a $100 food and beverage credit or $100 spa credit, etc.

FSPP perks may be applied to most Four Seasons published rates and promotions, so you'll be better off booking with a FSPP travel agent than directly with the hotel if you value complimentary breakfasts, upgrade and resort credit.

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 33
28. Re: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

Whatahotel is a preferred partner. FS doesn't give that designation to everyone. They are legit.

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
29. Re: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

Aloha,

Is the employee "Ivonne" referenced in Post #4 the same individual who posted as a TA member in Posts 21, 22, and 23 ? (Her ONLY 3 posts, btw.)

Lot of new posters showed up on this thread and basically disappeared thereafter.

Just wondering.

Aloha

Charlottesville, VA
reviews: 31
30. Re: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea

I have used Whatahotel for many hotel bookings. Yes, with my very first booking, I was a bit nervous. The fear of showing up at a hotel hundreds, if not thousands of miles from home, and being told you don't have a reservation. Fortunately has never happened to me.

I've used Maria and Greg with my bookings at different Ritz-Carlton properties. I've never had to prepay for any hotel stay. Their hotel quotes/prices are the same as you would find on the hotel's website. Only difference, I get perks such as upgrades, F&B credits and/or welcome amenities. Some of the perks may be the same as a Platinum AMEX holder, however, I didn't have to spend the hundreds of dollars to be a Platinum member.

I have been even more pleased with both Greg and Maria's communication with me, during and after the booking process. Usually, I will receive a response from them within an hour or two of booking.

I do not know about this "Ivonne" gal who has only made three consecutive posts. Greg, on the other hand, is very real. I've mentioned them in several of my previous reviews of past stays at Ritz-Carlton, along with some photos of welcome amenities that they have provided to me.

Reply to: whatahotel.com - Four Seasons Wailea
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted