We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo close to Wailea

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Condo close to Wailea

My husband and I are looking for a condo near Wailea (Wailea prices are too expensive for us). Here's what we are looking for:

Oceanfront & ocean view.

1 Bedroom

Central air

Remodeled (so many seem old and tired)

Easy access to ocean swimming and snorkeling.

Nice pool

Maid service

$300 an night max.

We have reservations at the Maui Prince but would really like a kitchen and the extra space.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks!

Chicagoland
1. Re: Condo close to Wailea

In South Kihei: Hale Pau Hana, Mana Kai Maui, Kihei Surfside. You are unlikely to find 'central air' but you will be fine with through-the-wall A/C units. (Hale Pau Hana only has units in the BRs.) Daily maid service can often be arranged for a fee even if it's not not part of the rate.

colorado
reviews: 6
2. Re: Condo close to Wailea

You might try www.vrbo.com

Ontario, Canada
reviews: 6
3. Re: Condo close to Wailea

just came back from here on sunday and you can't compare wailea to kehei... wailea much nicer. see if you can spend more money and stay here ... you would not regret it... a trip of a lifetime...jc

Ontario
reviews: 1
4. Re: Condo close to Wailea

You can easily find a 1 bedroom condo in Wailea for less than $300/night. For example, the Grand Champions or Wailea Ekolu. (In fact, we got a 2 bedroom for $300)

Check out this website:

http://mauiownercondos.com/

Ontario
5. Re: Condo close to Wailea

Oops forget my post above. Didn't notice you wanted it to be oceanfront.

Oregon
reviews: 16
6. Re: Condo close to Wailea

Hale Hui Kai looked very nice and is right on Keawakapu beach. Great for swimming and some snorkeling. The pool is small though. You may have a tough time finding central air conditioning in Hawaii but you will find wall units. And daily maid service may also be a little hard to come by with most condo rentals. We just got back from an 8 day stay at Maui Kamaole that we rented through vrbo.com so we had no maid service but we did have a washer/dryer in the unit (a must for this mom) and A/C in the bedrooms and living room. Two nice pools. Ocean view but across the street from the Kam III boat ramp. Within an easy walk to Keawakapu and a very short drive to my new favorite beach, Po'olenalena and old favorite, Maluaka. My husband and I took turns taking walks and jobs through the very lush and over-watered Wailea and loved the area. There is also a casual path you can take from the boat ramp through (actually around the perimeter) the grounds of Kihei Surfside and the Mana Kai that takes you to Keawakapu. You can walk this long beach all the way to Mokapu beach and walk back in about 45 to 50 minutes.

Chicagoland
7. Re: Condo close to Wailea

Daily maid service can be arranged at Maui Kamaole -- at least at our condo there. I would think that any owner who employs a full-service management agency can arrange for that.

Vancouver
8. Re: Condo close to Wailea

My husband and I just got back from a week in Wailea (celebrating our anniversary) and stayed at the Palms at Wailea condos, which we found on vrbo.com. It is absolutely beautiful...not on the beach if that is what you want but it has everything you would ever want. The Maui Prince is farther away from everything. I haven't seen the hotel and I know it's on the beach and close to Big Beach (which is great) but you will have to drive everywhere if you stay there. The Palms are where Kihei ends and Wailea begins. Check out the condo on vrbo.com it's 103792. The owners live in California. I can't say enough about how beautiful this place is. The unit books up quickly so you may want to enquire asap. Feel free to tell the owners (Larry) that Debbie from Vancouver recommended their place. I am just in the midst of writing up a review about the condo. I'm incredibly picky and I loved this place. The cost is well within your price range. Good luck!

Vancouver
9. Re: Condo close to Wailea

Sorry, I didn't see that you wanted oceanfront & ocean view. No daily maid service unless you want to pay extra for this. We didn't find the need for it. This condo has a mountain view. But check it out anyhow...I included the link below. We spent 5 out of our 7 days at the beach (from 9-3) so that was our ocean view. Depends on what you really want. Five Palms is great for happy hour...right on the beach. You can walk or drive. Sarentos, which is beside Five Palms, is a great restaurant for dinner, 4 star rating...3 min drive from the condo.

http://www.vrbo.com/103792

San Jose, California
reviews: 13
10. Re: Condo close to Wailea

Check out Ekahi Village in Wailea on VRBO.com you can find 1br for under $300 a night.