We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Danville, California
reviews: 28
Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

If I park by Aloha Mix Plate in Lahaina, how far is the walk down to the Banyan tree? Is it an easy walk or should we just drive to that area? Is the parking by Aloha Mix Plate free and is there a time limit? Thanks for any info!

S.F. Bay Area
reviews: 9
1. Re: Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

Hey hula! I thought you guys already left?

Anyway, Aloha Mixed is all the way to the extreme North of Lahaina, while the Banyan tree is near the far South......quite a walk, especially if you're toating a few kids along!

I'd drive down -- good place to park is behind the Wharf Center/Theater.

39 hours & I'll be on my way!!!!!

your neighbor,

MauiNKO

S.F. Bay Area
reviews: 9
2. Re: Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

If you'd like me to email you a few great maps, send me a pm & I'll fwd to you...

Oregon
reviews: 17
3. Re: Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

Free public parking right off of Prison St. and just east of Front St. Its about a 2 block walk to the Banyon tree. Try to get there before 5pm and you should be fine. This lot fills up as you get closer to the dinner hour(s).

You're going in another month, right?

Danville, California
4. Re: Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

Thanks Juls and Maui, we'll drive to both ends! Yes, one month to go! Maui, thx for the offer, my sis went during spring break and sent me a bunch of maps and booklets. Now, where is Baby Beach in Lahaina???. I'm trying to look at the maps and can't find it.

Oregon
5. Re: Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

Huladolz,

Some people in our condo in Maui went there and gave the description of driving south (they were coming from Kahana) on Front street until you see the "Jesus Lives/Saves" and then turn right. We never went there but knew exactly where to turn using that landmark. I think it is off of Puunoa.

Julie

Oregon
6. Re: Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

Park on Kai Pali Street according to one website.

Danville, California
7. Re: Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

Thanks Julie, i really appreciate the detailed info, seems great for the kids! Maui- have a great trip!!!!! ;)

Ka'anapali Beach...
reviews: 3
8. Re: Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

Its about 1.5 miles away. You might get lucky and get a parking spot right by the Banyon Tree, I usually do. There is 3 hour free parking in Lahaina by the way

9. Re: Front St.- distance between Aloha Mix Plate & Banyan Tree?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 01, 2009