We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mule Time !

Kitchener, Ontario
reviews: 32
Mule Time !

Heading down , June 8th for a week .... Anyone need small light item delivered ? Let me know ... First come , first served ... ;)

London, Canada
reviews: 2
11. Re: Mule Time !

Hahaha you get a lot of mileage out of that incident....but hey no problemo JL and oh i am sure the cuban guy had both phones stolen..probably by a tourista lol

East Coast
12. Re: Mule Time !

Some people I know took a couple of bikes down to Cuba this year to give away - a larger one and a smaller one. One of the bartenders who they gave a bike to last year said that his wife took that one to use and could he have another one. They told him the larger one was spoken for. He then asked for the smaller one for his son. This couple has been going to this particular resort for years. They know that he doesn't have a son.

Kitchener, Ontario
13. Re: Mule Time !

Well the bartender is only human ! Couldn't remember which stories he told which tourist ! jajajajaja ... I feel bad for a tourist put in the position because I have been there. But luckly not on a resort I have been going to regular ! Would think it would spoil your stay , if you called him on his lie ! drgdrg, may I ask did they ?

East Coast
14. Re: Mule Time !

Justliving, I don't believe they did. I know they were digusted and may not bring anymore bikes down with them because of the hassle. They actually had a waitress offer then 30 CUCs for it. I know they ended up giving it away but I'm not sure who got it.

Kitchener, Ontario
15. Re: Mule Time !

Well they have every right too be disgusted ! Like I said, if you are in a resort ,its a hard call to call someone on their story ( lie ) ... because you are stuck there with them for most of your holiday .... Mine were in town , so alittle easier to tell them , too ( please insert the words you would use ) ! :) Very easy not to ever run into them again .... ;) 30CUC ? LOL so about $1.50 more then what they paid for the baggage charge.... well at least she offered...

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 3
16. Re: Mule Time !

The difference between some of you guys and me is that I only thought what some of you actually wrote -LOL

We're such a cynical lot!

17. Re: Mule Time !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cienfuegos
More Cienfuegos Topics