We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a guy's opinion please

Which Natchez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orange, Texas
reviews: 68
a guy's opinion please

My husband and I will be spending Saturday night at the Comfort Suites in Vidalia and then visiting Natchez on Sunday before we head on up to Vicksburg. My husband is very interested in seeing the Vicksburg National Military Park. I am interested in touring one of the antebellum houses in Natchez.....just can't decide which one. They all sound lovely and interesting, but which one would be the most interesting to my husband? We will go to the Visitor Center first.

Natchez sounds lovely....wish we had more time. Heading to one of our favorite spots, New Orleans, after spending the night in Vicksburg.

One more question......is there anywhere to get a good frozen margarita? Always have to have one along the way......thanks!

Mississippi
reviews: 9
1. Re: a guy's opinion please

I like Rosalie and Stanton Hall. Get your margarita at Fat Mama's. The tamales are good too. Have lunch at Carriage House at Stanton Hall. Longwood is a good tour also.

http://www.fatmamastamales.com/

Stop by Old Country Store for good fried chicken and country food. Where are you staying in NOLA.

www.yelp.com/biz/old-country-store-lorman-2

Edited: 11:57 am, October 01, 2012
Orange, Texas
reviews: 68
2. Re: a guy's opinion please

Thanks, Axle! I always trust your opinions......been reading your advice on the NOLA forum for quite a while.

In answer to your question....we always stay at Harrah's or Riverside.

Thanks again.

3. Re: a guy's opinion please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Natchez