We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

Which Natchez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Canaveral
reviews: 17
Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

I will be in Natchez on April 9/10, 2012. I'd like a B&B or hotel that is within walking distance of the town center. I'm traveling with a friend and we are looking for a room with two beds. Also, a good southern style breakfast would be great! Any suggestions?

Mississippi
reviews: 9
1. Re: Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

Bisland House B & B @ 404 South Commerce Street, Natchez, ms 601 - 304 - 5806.

http://www.bislandhouse.com/

Burn B & B @ 712 North Union Street, Natchez, MS 601 - 442 - 1344.

http://theburnbnb.com/

Devereaux Shields House @ 709 North Union Street, Natchez, MS 601 - 304 - 5378.

http://www.dshieldsusa.com/

1888 Wensel House B & B @ 206 Washington Street, Natchez, MS 601 - 445 - 8577.

http://www.1888wenselhouse.com/

Enjoy your visit.

Cape Canaveral
2. Re: Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

Thank you for your response. Most of these do not have 2 beds. The larger places sometimes have a small single bed in room - but, for alot more money. I have been in touch with Wensel House & we are considering it. Do you know if its close to town (walking)?

I am also looking at Eola Hotel & Guest House. Any remarks about this place? I know that no breakfast is included with room, but they do have two full beds in rooms. Rosanne

natchez
3. Re: Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

The eola, the guest house, and the Natchez grand are all located right in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to a lot of resturaunts and shops. Carriage tours are a great way to find good places to eat, things to see, and to figure out what tours to take. There are day time and night tours everyday. A good place for breakfast would be Natchez coffee company on Franklin st. It's just 2 blocks from the guest house and eola. You can get beignets and coffee there. I hope you have a great trip!

natchez
4. Re: Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

The eola, the guest house, and the Natchez grand are all located right in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to a lot of resturaunts and shops. Carriage tours are a great way to find good places to eat, things to see, and to figure out what tours to take. There are day time and night tours everyday. A good place for breakfast would be Natchez coffee company on Franklin st. It's just 2 blocks from the guest house and eola. You can get beignets and coffee there. I hope you have a great trip!

Cape Canaveral
5. Re: Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

Thanks alot. We did book at the Eola Hotel so we will be close to everything. I cant wait to go to the Natchez Coffee Co for a beignet! Do you have any referrals for good food for dinner? We will be busy during the day with the pilgrimage tours, but how about evening entertainment? I noticed that some of the musicals are only on certain nights. We will be there on Mon/Tues nights April 9/10.

natchez
6. Re: Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

There are 2 great restaurants within a block of your hotel. Pearl st pasta and biscuits & blues. I'm not sure about the night entertainment because I drive the carriages at night and never get to go to anything. I do think there will be plenty of things to do at night. When you get to town, stop by the visitor's center on canal st. and they should have a list of things going on.

Cape Canaveral
7. Re: Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

How much does it cost to do a carriage ride? (thanks for the restaurant tips)

Natchez, Mississippi
8. Re: Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

Carriage tours run $15.00 per person and usually last about 45 minutes. You can pay the carriage drivers cash or you can come to the visitor center to buy tickets. They leave from the corner of Canal and State Street.

Cape Canaveral
9. Re: Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

thank you.

natchez
10. Re: Natchez Pilgrimage Tours

There is a day and night carriage tour. They run from about 9 in the morning to 9 or 10 at night.