We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pilgrimage Tour, April 2012

Which Natchez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Canaveral
reviews: 15
Pilgrimage Tour, April 2012

I have never been. Can you recommend the best tour to do if we are only going to be there for 2 days? Also I'd like a nice B&B that isnt too expensive but historical. Thanks.

Natchez, Mississippi
1. Re: Pilgrimage Tour, April 2012

You can get all the info you need about the Spring Pilgrimage at natchezpilgrimage.com.

There are two tours a day, morning and afternoon. Almost all the homes on tour are only open for touring during this 5-week period each year. They are all beautiful and have wonderful stories so it's hard to pick a certain tour! Our most popular homes, such as Stanton Hall and Longwood, will remain open for touring everyday. There is a map on Natchez Pilgrimage Tours' website, which shows where the homes on tour are located. Some tours involve a lot of driving so you may want to take that into consideration.

There are also nightly performances though some run only on certain days. For musical performances there is the Stone House musicale, The Southern Road to Freedom and Romantic Songs of Natchez. For theatrical performances there is Flags Over Ellicott Hill, the Historic Natchez Tableaux and Southern Exposure. Plus, there is usually live music every weekend. Be sure to check the calendar on visitnatchez.org for more events happening during Pilgrimage.

For B&B info, you can go to visitnatchez.org and use our booking engine on our home page to help you price and book rooms.

Please let us know if you need anything else!

Cape Canaveral
2. Re: Pilgrimage Tour, April 2012

Thank you. There are so many B&B's - but, since I'm not familiar with the area, I'm not sure which would be more convenient to the Pilgrimage Tour.

3. Re: Pilgrimage Tour, April 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:57 am, February 12, 2012
Cape Canaveral
4. Re: Pilgrimage Tour, April 2012

I think you are on the wrong forum. We arent going to China. This is a Pilgrimage Plantation tour in Natchez, MS.

5. Re: Pilgrimage Tour, April 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:36 am, May 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Natchez