We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roosevelt Hotel, Keystone SD

Which Keystone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
reviews: 13
Roosevelt Hotel, Keystone SD

I have been trying to call the hotel for 7 hours. Does anyone know if it is still open?

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
reviews: 35
1. Re: Roosevelt Hotel, Keystone SD

That's very odd. We stayed at this property and loved it (2 years ago). Their website has up to date rates, so I would think it's still open. I think the area had some nasty weather a few days ago..blizzard conditions in Rapid City???

Please let us know if you get through, and hopefully one of the locals might know if anything is wrong.

Maryland
reviews: 13
2. Re: Roosevelt Hotel, Keystone SD

I got through this morning. They were having phone company problems. Thanks for your quick response to my post yesterday.

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
reviews: 35
3. Re: Roosevelt Hotel, Keystone SD

I'm so glad you got through. I think you will enjoy your stay at the Roosevelt very much. The owners are terrific and very helpful in providing information on the area. Have a great trip, and if you get a chance, please post a report so we can hear about your travels!

4. Re: Roosevelt Hotel, Keystone SD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, September 27, 2009