We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excursion trip help

Cambridge, United...
excursion trip help

off to the greenland hotel in 4 weeks ,went last year and throughly enjoyed it ,we booked a private 12 islands boat trip as a wedding party ,this year looking at the first choice trip ,all inclusive for 30 odd quid ,has anyone done this trip ? i know there is cheaper trips that do not include the wine and beer so thinking after paying extra there might not be much difference in price ?also looking at the trip being mainly brits on board after watching a trip last year with a few brits on a mainly turkish party boat looking pretty uncomftable on board ,any help please ??

reviews: 2
1. Re: excursion trip help

Am off to ovacik on Monday for the 3rd year running, love it there...first year I did the boat trip from the beach at ola deniz (enjoyed it) but took lif into my own hands boarding and leaving the boat...the following year paid more (I think £16) but went from fethyre (much more civilised) for boarding and less people on the boat, so much more comfortable... This year am thinking of hireing a boat as 16 of us and am wondering how that would work out cost wise...if too expensive will def do boat trip from fethyre...

2. Re: excursion trip help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik