We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather advice

Buckinghamshire
reviews: 11
Weather advice

Hi we are planning a trip to Turkey to stay in Ovacik early October, one of my worries is that i have read a few reviews saying it is freezing in the evenings - please can someone let me know to expect ? Also we are planning to stay at AES Club hotel any feedback on this place for October ?

Elgin, United...
reviews: 79
1. Re: Weather advice

Laura, been late Sept it was cooler in the evenings, just need a cardigan or pashmina, you'll probably find a lot of the hotels and bars will have open fires burning, makes it quite cosy

Fethiye, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 10
2. Re: Weather advice

Freezing is maybe a bit harsh a description - but yes much cooler after sunset - makes you feel even colder if you have been in the sun all day.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 60
3. Re: Weather advice

Take a look at Calis Beach, it's warmer because you are not up in the mountains and you actually have a beach near you. There are lots of places to stay including self catering and the prices in Calis are cheaper than Olu and Ovacik. It's also closer to Fethiye, you can choose a dolmus or the water taxi and again closer to Dalaman Airport.

Edited: 3:05 am, August 01, 2012
manchester
reviews: 3
4. Re: Weather advice

We stayed at the aes last year and it was fabulous! I would highly recommend. As for the weather, it did get cool enough for jeans in the evening and that was august. It was quite nice though when it had been very hot in the day! Have a great time. Wr're off to destina on friday, cant wait!

East Yorkshire
reviews: 8
5. Re: Weather advice

We're off to Destina next Monday, can't wait

6. Re: Weather advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 08, 2013