We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 weeks to go

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
reviews: 23
8 weeks to go

Iv only 8 weeks to go untill I'm there, I'm so exited, we have been going for 6 years, 2 sometimes 3 times a year & I still get exited and I'm 48 years old. Anyone else the same? & anyone else gong in May xx

Leeds
11. Re: 8 weeks to go

So many people exited, I go on the 10th may.. Go to Oscars bar it's not far from Alvaro only round the corner, it's a lovely bar in a court yard and he has fantastic wine, pomegranate is my fav, along with beer and cocktails. It makes a pleasant change from the restaurant /bars as no food is served. Well with a visit.. See you there ? X

cleveland
12. Re: 8 weeks to go

Going at the end of May for three weeks !!!!!! Do T.A. members meet up somewhere in Icmeler?

Leeds
13. Re: 8 weeks to go

I think some do, I go on 10th until 20th. 3 weeks lucky you. We will go again in summer for 2 weeks and then 10 days in October... I will just o landed this time in 7 weeks lol xx

Sheffield
reviews: 4
14. Re: 8 weeks to go

Going on 4th May for 2 weeks, usually go to Olu Deniz and this will be our first time in Icmeler. Can't wait for some sun and good times!

stoke-on-trent
reviews: 27
15. Re: 8 weeks to go

i agree with goose...some sun and fun...god this snow is depressing...23rd june avlu 1. here we come....Gavin.

Bridlington
reviews: 9
16. Re: 8 weeks to go

21stmay for 2 weeks at Eden Gardens, woohoooo

Orpington,Kent
reviews: 13
17. Re: 8 weeks to go

Hiya

I am going in May 4-11th for my 50th (7th May!) with my sister and 3 other girls we all can't wait.

I have been to Turkey 3 times before but to Olu Deniz/ Ovacik and Hisaranu -which I love!

So we also only have about 6 weeks to go!

Whats the best place to go to celebrate my actual birthday, that is Livley and can have good food and awith Music if we want to dance?!

Any feed back would be grateful!

Orpington,Kent
reviews: 13
18. Re: 8 weeks to go

see you there then!

Can 't wait - where are you staying in Iclemer?

We are at The Fortuna Beach Hotel 4-11 May

Kay

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
reviews: 17
19. Re: 8 weeks to go

Have a look at the Venice or Majestic down at the canal. Good food in both and they both get a bit lively from around 10.30 when the waiters put on a show. Not unlike some you would have come across in Hisaronu. Wherever you go let them know it's your birthday and they will ensure you are made to feel special.

Plymouth, United...
reviews: 8
20. Re: 8 weeks to go

will be there on the 6th of may aswell only 6 weeks now :) so looking forward to it !!!!

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler