We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blackpool
Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Hello

Really enjoyed out first visit to Icmeler last year, so much so we are planning to book again, early to try and get a good price.

We got to know the area very well last year and know where Club Tokmak Apartments are, and we have seen a very good price for two weeks in September.

Oddly enough, as long as the accommodation is clean and tidy, the only other thing we look for is a double bed, neither of us sleep well when it is two beds put together.

Has anybody stayed here and if so, is it ok?, the reviews seem ok, the usual negative reviews, but most seem ok.

We are only really looking for a base, neither of us drink, just enjoy the sunshine and a walk round at night.

Thanks

Martin

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
reviews: 49
1. Re: Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Hi martin as you said the reviews were pretty good this year, a friend of mine stayed there for three weeks and loved it. As for the bed, you could email them and ask for one

Edinburgh
reviews: 44
2. Re: Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

I can confirm that Tokmak is a lovely place to stay. Our family stayed in the summer. The rooms were very comfortable and spotless. All the staff were brilliant, so helpful and friendly. Email mustapha the owner and request a double bed,

m.tokmak48@hotmail.com

Blackpool
3. Re: Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Thanks for both replies, that more or less makes my mind up to get it booked and thanks for the email address, I will email them once it is booked.

I don't think I will find anything much cheaper, will have a quick look round and then may just book it.

Martin

manchester
reviews: 10
4. Re: Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Hi, stayed at the Tokmak 2010. Lovely apartments... they deserve the good reviews. We had a double bed when we stayed. Remember it well.... kept banging may leg on the frame everytime I past it and the blanket was too small to cover the bed properly...

Jan

Blackpool
5. Re: Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Hi

All booked, so now it's countdown time until September, cannot wait to go back.

Martin

lancashire
6. Re: Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Hello there.

Im wanting to book for icmeler in september also ive no idea where to start could anybody help do i go to the travel agents near me or wil it be expensive just want a week first as my last hols have been disaters.

regards louise

hartlepool, united...
reviews: 99
7. Re: Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Hiya Louise, welcome to the forum. First of all, Icmeler is lovely, you've made a great choice :) Do you want self catering, all-inc etc? And are you taking kids or is it just adults going? And when are you planning to go? We usually go to Marmaris but tbh my fella prefers Icmeler lol

lancashire
8. Re: Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Hya suz

Thanks for the reply

just me and me feller see we thought all inc then no hassle if that makes sense.ive done a lot of looking into ichmeler and it looks lovely i cant wait to go.

marmaris may be to loud ive chilled out a lot more wanting to site see and day trips lol sound boring. x

hartlepool, united...
reviews: 99
9. Re: Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Haha doesn't sound boring at all lol, all inc for two adults in Icmeler? Plenty people on here will point you in the right direction, the destination experts on here are very good. Have a look at the Munamar (adults only) or the Marti hotels. We usually book online with Thomson but travelrepublic.co.uk and Thomas cook have good deals at the minute :)

lancashire
10. Re: Club Tokmak Apartments, Icmeler

Thanks very much

Ill have a look now. cant wait it looks a lovely place whooo.x