We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alpharooms

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 3
alpharooms

hi im looking at bookimg a hotel and flight seperate has anyone used alpharooms as there prices are so cheap

tipperary
reviews: 13
11. Re: alpharooms

Have used Alpharooms with no problems. Used travel republic transfers in Lanzarote in January this year they were on time and easy to find.Going to turkey this year will look at ravel republic again as a lot cheaper than others.

Portsmouth, United...
reviews: 34
12. Re: alpharooms

ICR is not limited to just Icmeler they can book accommodation anywhere in the world as they are travel agents. Prices are very competitive and excellent customer service.

Coleraine, United...
reviews: 10
13. Re: alpharooms

I recently booked with them and they are a nitemare to deal with! beware that should you have to change any of your travel arrangements its at a cost of £50 for each part that needs changed on the booking and should you have to cancel the booking they will charge you 20% of the total booking cost and the hotel will also charge you for cancelling........BEWARE!

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 53
14. Re: alpharooms

yes i have used them and normaly recomend them however after booking a hotel i found the photos were from another hotel and had to rebook the other hotel at a cost of £144.60 more, now waiting to hear from them so will be posting results

Surrey
reviews: 63
15. Re: alpharooms

Wine-lover and Boss, I assume you are referring to alpharooms and not ICR? lol. Another good company that I have used is A1 travel. Their deals are good price wise, though to Icmeler I always use ICR.

west yorkshire
reviews: 7
16. Re: alpharooms

Do not use, incompetent and dreadful customer service. Spread the word and avoid this company. First time and last time I ever use them

Edited: 9:36 am, February 15, 2014
west yorkshire
reviews: 7
17. Re: alpharooms

Do not use, incompetent and dreadful customer service.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
reviews: 37
18. Re: alpharooms

You have obviously had a bad experience with alpha rooms. I have used them on several occasions for trips to Spain and have not had any problems with them. I think that you may find that all companies have good and bad experiences for their customers, maybe you were just unlucky. I do agree that if I had a bad experience that I probably would not use again

19. Re: alpharooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 17, 2015