We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
staffordshire
reviews: 1
Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

Me and partner are coming to relax for 2 weeks and wanted a boat trip which is relaxing not over crowded, nice food etc ..... Any suggestions ..... Are the trips booked with Iclemer online good??? Thanks

manchester
reviews: 6
1. Re: Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

hi we booked a boat trip with icr on line last year the boat only takes 35 people it was great chill out day book the all inculsive deal its well worth it were going back in august

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
reviews: 78
2. Re: Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

The ICR trips are good as they do limit the numbers, so everyone is guaranteed a sunbed. Not all trips do this, and some can get very crowded indeed. Check first before you book.

chigwell, essex. uk
reviews: 5
3. Re: Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

I have been reading something about new rules and regs which put you on a boat, in a queing system, rather than being able to choose who go go with? Is there any truth in this? Surely nobody can tell you how to spend your money?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
reviews: 50
4. Re: Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

It doesn't apply to icmeler this year, but I hear there are no all inclusive trips

Princetown, United...
reviews: 33
5. Re: Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

returned today from icmeler lovely place, but would,nt recommend going on the boat "woodstock" dont know the company name we booked through,

packed on board like sardines, cheap wine, even the coke and spite were watered down, loud music, meal was ok, paid £12 which is,nt alot i know, but would have rather had paid more and enjoyed the experiance.

10minutes into sailing a lady was taken ill staff had no basic first aid training, captain had to be told to return to quay and phone for ambalance,,dont know if this is the "norm" with these boat trips, but do you research before booking,

Durham, United...
reviews: 16
6. Re: Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

We went on Woodstock in 2008 booked at a kiosk outside the Aqua hotel and it was the best boat trip we had been on.

No music ,a sun bed for everyone and it was immaculate.

It just goes to show how trips,bars, restaurants etc change from year to year so maybe if people did a review of the boat trips it would help folk to decide which ones to go on and which ones to avoid.

Beverley, England
reviews: 14
7. Re: Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

Yep, I agree with Knitter44 - I'm going to Icmeler in 6 weeks time and would love to know which ones to go on (or which one's to avoid at least). I'm going with my wife and 15 year old daughter - it's her first time abroad so want to do a boat trip and aqua park.

I went to Akyarlar last year with just my wife and the AI boat trip was excellent - pity I can't remember the name of the company or boat though :(

I will probably book an ICR boat trip as I've heard these are good.

Getting excited now :)

8. Re: Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

Wat is an icr boat trip??

9. Re: Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

Wat is an icr boat trip??

Surrey
reviews: 63
10. Re: Really relaxing boat trip / icmeler online

ICR is a company called Icmeler Online. This is just short for this name. last year they did AI boat trips so everything was included for one price. I went with them last year, twice and it was so good. Both of the trips were for members only which limited numbers to 25/30. Which meant the boat was not overcrowded and everyone could have a sunbed if they wanted. There has been a change in the local council to say no more AI boat trips but as far as I am aware, this may be starting up again this season.

Anyway, the boat that I went on with ICR was called Woodstock I think but as it was a private hire, it was not crammed with people as previously stated. Can't wait to get on one this year!