We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

panorama park icmeler

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northeast
panorama park icmeler

has anyone stayed at this hotel in the last month,please give me a honest review,as i dont no what to expect,as reviews are all out of date!thinking of going at the end of sept 08 xxx

Darlington
1. Re: panorama park icmeler

I have heard the Miray hotel is supposed to be very good. (in September).

northeast
2. Re: panorama park icmeler

thanx maxxie 86

but we booked the panorama park,i would realy apriciate any up to date reviews on this hotel,so if theres any one out there who has stayed here,let me no what u think,dont no what to expect,as the reviews are awful and out of date by 3 years.xxx

doncaster
reviews: 44
3. Re: panorama park icmeler

Hi

Just been looking at your Post do not know If I have got this right, but Is the hotel Panorama Park In Icmeler now called the ACT Hotel.

If so we went to have a look in May this year and If It Is the one It was very very nice very quiet and If you have trouble walking a hill to walk down although they do have a bus that will take you up and down.

The owner a Turkish Doctor is fab! This is hoping it is the right one I am thinking of who did you book It with?

The Pics look the same place on the web-site but could have it mixed up

northeast
4. Re: panorama park icmeler

thanx hide for your comments,

i booked this holiday with hays travel through goldtrail,i was looking ror a quiet relaxing gettaway for me and my partner,i was advised this hotel would be perfect..lets hope the panorama park is the hotel (atc) you visited,as the reviews i read on the parorama park were a bit absismal,i dont actually no if its changed its name or not... however you do have to catch a free shuttle bus to take you up and down to the beach as it is up in the hills.where can i find this information out? is there any one who could tell me please??? xxx

doncaster
5. Re: panorama park icmeler

Hi

Unless It has a twin I have been checking for you and Is now called the ACT hotel or else there is something wrong with my eyes!

It Is lovely the rooms are huge the view from the Restaurant Is gorgeous you can see all over Icmeler.

The reason we went to have a look Is we travel with our Son who is confined to a wheelchair, It is advertised as a fully accessible Hotel.

The doctor who owns It is marvelous as Is Seda his right hand woman, we got treated to a full evening meal and they sent the mini bus to get us and drop us off.

He has put his heart and soul into this place and has done it up he owns a few places In Turkey.

It is peaceful the views are lovely he is trying to advertise It as a fully disabled friendly hotel as well as being for the able-bodied.

Look up the ACT HOTEL in icmeler on the computer and see what you think If it is the same place.

Hope this helps

northeast
6. Re: panorama park icmeler

thanx hides

ill start by saying,no theres nothing wrong with your eyes,there fine!i looked at the hotel and your right. the hotel has changed its name.thank god, something positive to read about.i feel a lot better now about my holiday.so thank you for your comments.

bubbles xxx

doncaster
7. Re: panorama park icmeler

Hi

Glad It has made you feel better hope you have a good holiday.

We might stay here next May although we do prefer self-catering I am on the hunt for a ground floor apartment.

Hope It is a good holiday for you let me know what you think.

Hides x

manchester
8. Re: panorama park icmeler

Just to confirm yeah the hotel has changed its name and changed owners so I think you will be fine and have a great stay.

If you are looking for a ground floor apartment try the Gondol Aparts they have ground floor rooms and are in a good location but you would have to check about the width of the rooms, doors etc for getting a wheelchair in or out. If I remember right they do not have stairs to access the property, only one or two but there is a ramp.

Also Alvaro have some private villas that they rent out that have a ground floor bedroom. They have access to the apartments to via the main road, where tansas is, opposite Noels restaurant. You can go by the side of the bank and they had a ramp that wheelchairs could use. They also had a ramp built to go down to the private villa. I worked there as a rep and they had a customer in a wheelchair who had booked without realising there were steps to get in to the main building. He put them in the private villas for free and had someone come in and build ramp access overnight for them so he is very accomodating too. You need to book these direct though and I no longer have a tel no for them. But do enquire quickly as they get booked up fast.

doncaster
9. Re: panorama park icmeler

Thanks

That Is great Info have been on the Internet looking will look up these ones you have recommended.

Really appreciate all your Help.

Thanks

Hides x

northeast
10. Re: panorama park icmeler

hi hides,

i will defenetly let you no how my holiday went,when i gt back,think well be fine tho,good look with your ground floor apartment search,if i here anything in the meantime ill let you no. your comments are much apprieated thanx xx